Lexing provides a wide range of high-quality legal services to national and international clients. The department’s strength lies in its capacity to provide appropriate counselling in various legal fields thanks to its interaction with the firm’s other departments.
The firm advises various market players: regulators, energy producers (electricity, gas, oil), distributors (private and public), various intermediaries (traders, etc.) as well as energy consumers.
As a result, Lexing can offer flexible legal solutions tailored to your needs and resources. We provide a complete range of services, including :
- International contract law: purchase-sale of energy (producer-consumer affairs, traders, Internet sales, etc.); electricity transmission and the transport of gas and oil; power station construction; trade in nuclear material;
- Company law: the establishment of subsidiaries and branches, approvals;
- Public law: relations with public authorities and supervisory bodies;
- European law: competition law; state aid;
- Assistance in legal proceedings and in other forms of dispute resolution (arbitration, sectoral arbitration boards, etc.); and
- Relations with supervisory bodies;
- Processing of personal data (data protection/privacy)
A team of practitioners with in-depth knowledge is there to support you :