A software also ensures the statistics of our site but it does not permit to identify you.
It is possible to configure your surfer in order to let you know every creation of cookies or to prevent their making:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&hlrm=nl&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
The access to our site shall not be refused to you for that reason.
Visitor and user data processing
You may visit our site, obtain information on our services and make yourself acquainted with our most recent news with no obligation to furnish any personal information.
If you choose to give us personal information, it shall be treated confidentially according to the provisions of Belgian and international law.
Information of a personal nature (name, first name, image, occupation, domicile or residence, phone and fax number, e-mail, date and place of birth, marital status, identity card number, bank account, information relating to your file, including if and to the extent necessary for handling your file, sensitive information and information relating to your health as the case may be without intervention of a professional health worker, as far as the information concerning proceedings pending, suspicions, prosecutions and convictions, to which you have expressly given your consent) which you will transmit will be treated by Etude Sébastien Fanti, Avocat & notaire, rue du Pré-Fleuri 8B, CP 497, 1951 Sion (lawyers, staff and accountants), hereafter Lexing, in conformity with the statute of June, 12, 1992 concerning the protection of privacy in connection with the treatment of personal information:
- in view of client administration and market studies ;
- in view of issuing, recovering and verifying invoices;
- in the framework of our contractual relationship including checking for conflicts of interest within our firm and within Lexing network;
- in view of respecting our obligations under the statute of October, 10, 1997 relating to the prevention of the utilization of the financial system for the purposes of money laundering and financing of terrorism;
- in view of the communication of news letters both in paper and electronic form from our firm or one of the Lexing network firms;
- in view of the realization of operations of information or promotion about the services of this firm or one of the Lexing network firms, purpose to which a client expressly agrees by signing present agreement;
- in view of processing applications to work within the firm;
- in view of your identification at the entrance to the office via a video intercom system;
- in view of responding to an invitation to tender (public or private) for the procurement of legal services.
These data will be used exclusively for the above-mentioned purposes save express ulterior disagreement from your side concerning the purposes sub v, vi and ix.
The personal data, which you transmit to us, are registered in a database held by and under the responsibility of Lexing.
Your data will not be transmitted to any third party other than specified here above and for the purposes stated here above, or to a lawyer in charge of your file or in a subsidiary manner for purely documentary purposes in order to allow a lawyer to utilize the intellectual work done in your file for another file, with a strict respect of the aforementioned legislation.
Upon written, dated and signed request, addressed to the person responsible for the data base and upon submitting proof of your identity, you can obtain, at no cost if the volume is reasonable, from our firm the written communication of your personal data and, as the case may be, a rectification of those of your data which might be inexact, incomplete or not relevant.
If, at any time, you are of the opinion that we do not respect your privacy, please inform us by mail or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will do everything to find and solve the problem.